Codex: Chaos Knights is your complete guide to the Questoris Traitoris – the Chaos Knights.
In this codex, you'll discover how the Chaos Knights were once paragons of honour and nobility, but fell to the corrupting influences of the Dark Gods. In some cases, entire households have turned against the Imperium in this manner, though others fight as masterless, lone renegades known as Dreadblades.
This 72-page hardback book is also a fantastic resource for collectors, containing tips for building your army, examples of Chaos Knights forces, and loads of invaluable reference material and alternative colour schemes for painters.
This book contains:
- Lore and art exploring the history and goals of the Chaos Knights, including the background, illustrated examples of colour schemes and heraldries for the following Chaos Knight Households – Lucaris, Herpetrax, Khymere, Vextrix, and Khomentis – as well as the infamous Dreadblades Sire of Doom, Decima, Incarnate Slaughter, The Gilded King, Hope’s Shroud, Aesyr, Empyrean Scythe, Hatred of Krastellan, and Litany of Destruction
- A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures
- 5 datasheets providing rules for using Chaos Knights in your games of Warhammer 40,000
- Questoris Traitoris Armaments – profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Chaos Knights
- Household Ambitions – Household-specific special rules for either Iconoclast or Infernal Chaos Knight Households
- 23 Stratagems
- Dreadblade Pacts and Damnations – a choice of 6 Pacts and 6 Damnations which provide additional special rules for your Chaos Knights
- Artefacts of Tyranny – 14 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Knights
- Warlord Traits for the Chaos Knights
- Points values for every unit, weapon and piece of wargear for use if you are playing a matched play game, or any game that uses a points limit
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Chaos Knights
Explore the corrupted nobility of the Chaos Knights
Contains 5 datasheets covering the Chaos Knight..
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register